Produced in collaboration with Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN)
This program is sponsored by UroGen® Pharma, Inc.
Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer (UTUC) is a rare type of cancer that occurs in the lining of the kidneys and ureters. When you or a loved one receives a diagnosis, it may feel like there is a shortage of information. Join us for Uncovering UTUC an online program featuring live conversations with both physicians and patients, exploring what UTUC is, how it can be treated, and what support is available for patients and caregivers.
Among the topics to be discussed:
- Key symptoms and diagnosis
- The difference between low-grade and high-grade disease
- Treatment options and factors that influence treatment decisions
- How to make a treatment decision with your healthcare team
- Advocacy and peer support groups
Register now to watch the program live or on demand later.
Send your questions to the expert panel here.
Jennifer Linehan, MD
Assoc. Professor of Urology & Urologic Oncology
St. John’s Health Center at Providence
Phillip M. Pierorazio, MD
Professor of Urology
Chief, Section of Urology at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
Division of Urology, University of Pennsylvania Medicine
Stephanie Chisolm, PhD
Director of Education & Advocacy
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
- © 2022 UroGen Pharma, Inc. US-UGN-00122 04/22